This week went by super fast. I’ve been really busy at work, and have also been scrambling to get the last pieces of my costume ready for New York Comic Con this week.
I spent last weekend in Connecticut so I didn’t get much weekend reading time, which is when I get most of my reading done, so I only finished Station Eleven (SO GOOD YOU GUYS) and Misery. On the drive up to CT, my boyfriend and I started listening Leviathan Wakes, the first book in The Expanse. I’m enjoying it, but want to actually read the book rather than listening because I’m a terrible listener so Sci-Fi/Fantasy aren’t really great audiobook candidates for me. I’ve got the book on hold at the library and there are only a few people ahead of me, so hopefully it’s not too long of a wait.
Books I’ve finished this week:
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
- Misery by Stephen King
Books I’m currently reading:
- Mirage by Somaiya Daud
- The Girl with the Red Balloon by Katherine Locke
- This book is part of the Big Library Read, so Overdrive has removed all holds on this, so you can get it no matter how many other people have borrowed it
In case you missed them, here are my blog posts from this week:
- September Wrap Up
- Five books tropes I want to see more of
- Review: Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
- Review: Misery by Stephen King
I hope everyone has a great weekend!